Welcome to my blog.

I hope you will enjoy looking at my my art and seeing how it evolves!

Tuesday

Peace



The very first of a new series of artworks combining my love of painting and jewelry making.
I had such a great time playing with the different elements in this piece. I started with a pendant that I made from watercolor painted paper and an inspiring word which I attached to a glass tile and finished with diamond glaze. I have some more of these pendants which I hope to put into my etsy shop this week. Then I painted some silk fabric and some canvas and embellished it with silver relief and angelica fibers and crystals and bits of ephemera from around the studio.
I will definietly be doing more of these and hope that the viewer gets even an inkling of the Peace I felt when creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment